Infographic from the World Health Organization (WHO). Visit the WHO page for more downloadable information.
The Secretariat of the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Working Group on Health Cooperation is closely monitoring the situation surrounding the novel (new) coronavirus (2019-nCoV). A growing number of countries have reported confirmed cases of 2019-nCoV.
The Asian Development Bank provides support for health ministries in the GMS to step up their preparedness and response to emerging infectious diseases and major public health threats, such as the 2019-nCoV, through the GMS Health Security Project.
Help keep yourself updated on the 2019-nCoV by visiting the following pages:
Global Health Institutions
- World Health Organization: Novel Coronavirus
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
GMS Health Agencies
- National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China
- Cambodia Ministry of Health
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic Ministry of Health
- Myanmar Ministry of Health and Sports
- Thailand Ministry of Public Health
- National Institute of Health of Thailand
- Viet Nam Ministry of Health
Note: Relevant links will be added as they become available.