GMS Task Force on Trade and Investment Training
The First Training Session of the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Task Force on Trade and Investment (TFTI) was held in-person in Bangkok, Thailand, on 13–14 September 2023. The training, entitled ¨Integrative Trade: Touchpoints to International Commerce,¨ had the following objectives:
- Analyze the current state of trade, supply chains, investment and FDI in the GMS;
- Discuss access to financing and various types of financing instruments and mechanisms to enable successful engagement in trade by SMEs;
- Raise awareness on challenges in advancing a Digital Trade and Digital Economy agenda;
- Discuss integrative trade; and
- Explore potential concrete initiatives and next steps on the topics discussed during the training.
Last Updated: 14 September 2023